Sering keluar rumah tanpa menggunakan suncreen memang membuat wajah menjadi lebih gelap apalagi di Indonesia. NEW Ponds White Beauty Detox Cream.

Ponds White Beauty Detox Cream Review - If you're looking for video and picture information linked to the key word you've come to visit the ideal blog. Our site gives you suggestions for viewing the highest quality video and picture content, hunt and find more informative video articles and graphics that fit your interests. includes one of tens of thousands of video collections from various sources, particularly Youtube, so we recommend this video that you view. This blog is for them to visit this site.


Pin On Face Beauty

- Dengan Smart Tone Technology yang bekerja menyesuaikan dengan warna kulit untuk menyamarkan bintik hitam dan bekas jerawat - Mengandung Gluta-Boost Essence yang merupakan antioksidan yang bekerja 10x.

Ponds white beauty detox cream review. This product helped in lightening the dark spots that I got from my pesky pimples. Having an oily skin it proves me right that it does good in that department. This product is quite light in weight.

It contains Niacinamide which has numerous benefits on our skin especially in the area of skin lightening and making certain parts of our skin appear less dark. Honestly I dont really wear make up I dont know how to apply make up and I dont really like the idea of melting foundation on my face. Friendly and Business Inquiry.

PONDS White Beauty Skin Perfecting Cream for Oily Skin. Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 30 PA for normal to dry skin memberikan 30x perlindungan lebih dari sinar UVB dan perlindungan tinggi dari sinar UVA dengan hasil dewy. 46 5 0 124 124 PONDS Skin Perfecting Cream for better oil control helps fade away dark spots and blemishes for a matte smooth finish even before makeup.

WATCH IN 1080p HD. I like the texture of the Ponds White Beauty Detox Day Cream Oily Skin and its easy to apply. The product is made of glass packaging and is not travel-friendly.

The new Ponds White Beauty Detox Day Cream for Oily Skin retails for Php 132. Matahari begitu kencang menyengat kadang-kadang aku ngerasa suncreen yang aku gunakan juga tidak berarti alhasil wajahku menjadi lebih gelap dari pada kulit tubuhku Dan. As I take the cream in my finger tip I can feel the cream to be silky smooth and as I apply the Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream to my face it get absorbed in to the skin quickly and does not leave any oily feeling and got a pleasant fragrance which I like it.

Using this creme alone you can initially see for the first 2 to 3 hours a totally unoily skin. Because of this The Ponds Institute formulated the Ponds White Beauty Detox for Oily Skin after years of research. It has Gluta-boost Essence to help brighten your skin Vitamin B3 to help reduce dullness and UV Protection to protect you from UV.

Ponds White Beauty hadir dengan kemasan baru dan formulasi baru yang lebih unik. Thank you for once a. We dont know when or if this item will be back in stock.

All I put on my face before going out would be the EskinolDalacin C Ponds and a shade of lipstick. Ponds It has a thick mousse like matte texture that while its easy enough to blend if youre not careful it dries up fast and it may leave unsightful white marks on your face. Its also has a Vitamin B3 that helps to fade the dark pimple marks 3x faster for that spot-less rosy white skin.

It does dries to a powdery finish which has a nice feel on my skin. I used to have super oily skin OA na kung OA. Love using this product it helps to reduce redness on my face and removes pimple mark plus it has a non sticky formula which i love using during hot days.

38 out of 5 stars. Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream is a thick and rich cream which has to be applied on clean and dry skin twice a day. But when it comes to the dark marks fading I think I will see results after months of using because with just a few weeks of using it I dont think there was any visible fading.

OPEN ME FOR MORE INFO. There is no doubt that our environment these days is just too harsh for our skin. It is very affordable and effective so I would definitely recommend this product and give a huge thumbs up PONDs White Beauty Detox Lotion.

Ponds White Beauty hadir dengan kemasan baru dan formulasi baru yang lebih unik. The harsh rays of the sun causes dark marks on our skin and the dirt and pollution can cause pimples that leave hard-to-get-rid-of dark pimple marks. Ponds Ponds White Beauty memiliki dua jenis day cream yakni untuk kulit normal dan berminyak.

Day Cream for Normal Skin. Ponds White Beauty cream is highly recommended and is suitable for use by any gender and on all skin types. - Dengan Smart Tone Technology yang bekerja menyesuaikan dengan warna kulit untuk menyamarkan bintik hitam dan bekas jerawat - Mengandung.

Genuine Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less White Cream 40g with Vitamin B3B6E C-UV protection. It was irritating I know. It creates a rosy radiant look and should therefore be tried.

Ponds white beauty cream moisturizes skin and makes it soft. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. I have been always impressed with ponds products and felt confident to use their products for my skin as they always come with.

Moisturizer untuk kulit normal ini juga bisa kamu gunakan untuk jenis kuit kering karena kandungannya memberikan kelembapan ekstra untuk melawan kekeringan kulit akibat aktivitas harian di bawah sinar matahari. Last July 2017 I received my very first Ponds Elite Beauty Box with the Ponds White Beauty Detox Day Cream for Oily Skin which goes deep in your skin and helps boost skins natural whitening from within. I found Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-Less Cream to be a perfect cream which helped me to reduce dark sports marks and visibly lighten my skin.

This time Ill be giving a review on Ponds White Beauty Detox Spot-less White Cream. This product contain SPF 15 and absorb very well. This fits your.

It also has a matte powdery finish. Thats all I swear. Skin Perfecting Cream for oily skin untuk wajah cerah dan bebas kilap dengan hasil smooth-matte.

This product even out the skin tone and dark spot fades away. Ponds White Beauty Day Cream. When I started to focus on skincare it improves my skin dramatically.

While the result didnt happen overnight this affordable product contributed a lot in recovering from this issue alongside my regular skin care routine.


Pin On Beauty


Pin On Face Treatment And Masks


Pin On Lifestyle


Pin On Face Treatment


Pin On One Good Thing


Pin On My Skin Loves


Pin Di Beauty Products Galore


Pin On Drugstore Beauty Finds


Pin On Hot New Releases In Beauty 2019


Related Posts